Sunday, December 13, 2009

"One Christmas Night"


SMCA Christmas Program 2009
I am proud to present a Christmas Program written entirely by my talented students! Over the past three weeks they have studied the birth of Christ and tried to imagine what it would have been like to be one of these characters that they read about. Next they wrote monologues from the prespectives of their chosen characters. This past Friday all of their hard work paid off in a wonderful performance!

The Cast of Characters:
Angel Speaking to Mary- Sofia Porto
Mary- Corinna Cooper
The Donkey- Luke Huffer
The Innkeeper- Jake Cooper
Angel Speaking to Shepherds- Sofia Porto
A Shepherd- Chloe Cooper
A Sheep in the Stable- Mark Huffer
King Herod- Ben Huffer
A Wise Woman- Cami Cooper
Joseph- Ben Huffer

We ended the show by rocking out to "Joy to the World (Unspeakable Joy)" by Chris Tomlin.

Welcome to the show!


I am so proud of my kiddos!

PS- I have a video of the show, but I have not been able to upload it this weekend. I will try again when I am home for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment