Friday, November 5, 2010

Cookie Time!

Today was just a half day of school, so in the afternoon we had the youngest dorm of girls from Casa Hogar Douglas (CHD) over for a cookie making extravaganza!

Rolling pin... check! Cookie cutters... check!

Sprinkles... check! Decorations... check!

Sweet girls to make cookies... check!

Let the fun begin!


Here I am (below) helping sisters Wendy and Lydia cut out some cookie shapes. I have a special spot in my heart for Lydia (on the right) and I have been really trying to pour into her whenever I can.

Doing some painting while we wait for the cookies to bake...

Time to decorate!!


And finally... Enjoy!


Lydia is licking her fingers clean from all the frosting! I'd say that the cookie making was a success!

What a delicious and fun afternoon! I hope the girls had a fun time and felt extremely loved. Pray for these girls, that as they lay in their beds tonight they will feel joy and fall asleep with smiles on their beautiful little faces.

Joyfully,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment