Thursday, January 14, 2010

23

On the 12th I celebrated my 23rd birthday! I could not have asked for a better or more encouraging day! From the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep I felt overwhelmingly loved! I missed being close to my family and friends from home, but God was so faithful! The outpouring of emails and messages was appreciated more than I can say!


In the morning we had a party with the kids at school, and I thought the rest of the day would be pretty low-key. Well, I sure was wrong! When I went home for my lunch hour, the kids had put together a surprise party for me! I really do have the best students in the world! :)
Later that evening I went out to dinner with the staff women.

After the meal, the waiter brought out flan! This was my first experience with authentic flan and I have to say that it was delicious!

I feel so humbeled by the ways that God showered his blessings out on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment