Thursday, May 6, 2010

Where has the time gone?


The most recent addition to my classroom... a Summer Countdown!
****************

My how the year has flown by! I can' t believe that I am already in my last few weeks of my frist year of teaching... 17 days to go! Will they all go by this fast? I would imagine that they do.

In these last few weeks I am trying to enjoy every moment, but it seems like I blink and another day is over. Between teaching, musical practice and grad school I have kept very busy. I love being able to be a part of all these things, but unfotunately it has left me with little time or motivation for keeping up on my blog and keeping in touch with my faithful friends and supporters. For this I appologize. I know that I am long overdue to give a good update on the happenings of life and ministry in Mexico, as well as updates on prayer requests and praises. However, it will have to wait a bit longer because right now I am off to make costumes with the kids for our musical. We will be tye dying t-shirts! This should be an adventure! Haha wish me luck!



1 comment:

  1. Blessings and strength to you sweetie. We love you. Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete