Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We're Thankful For...

Thanksgiving break flew by and I just realized that I have yet to post about the fun SMCA Thanksgiving traditions that we have! Every year we have a Thanksgiving Luncheon with all the students and parents. A huge thanks to Beth and my mom for putting together such a delicious lunch!
I'm thankful for all of my wonderful students!
Luke is thankful for the food!


Sofia is thankful for and excited about the avocados!

Another fun SMCA tradition is making Thankful Trees! These trees are the centerpiece decorations at the big Back2Back Thanksgiving dinner. This year the SMCA kids also put on a skit at the dinner to share the story of the first Thanksgiving. They did such a great job, I was so proud!
Here is our Thankful Tree...


One thing that I love about living on the B2B campus is that American holidays and Mexican holidays are celebrated by all. Our staff is a mix of Mexicans and Americans and it is so fun to share our cultures and holidays with one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment