Friday, December 17, 2010

Tis the Season!

Have I mentioned how much I love Christmas time? Especially here in Mexico! The past two weeks have been packed with parties, events, outings, and cheer. Let's recap...

Thursday: Staff Women Ornament Exchange

Friday: Staff Kid Christmas Party


& Single Ladies Christmas Party

Saturday: Rio Christmas Party

Sunday: The Nutcracker with SMCA kids

Monday: Spa Night for the Teens

Tuesday: Ice Skating & Dinner with MDA Girls

Wednesday: What? No party? That's odd!

Thursday: SMCA Christmas Program

Friday: SMCA Christmas Party


Goodness gracious, I think I need a nap! But instead I am off to catch a flight home to Michigan for round 2 of Christmas Cheer!

Adios Amigos!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you have been busy busy busy! Hopefully you can sleep a little on the flight home! Can't wait to see you next week. Still need to check with Aud about Wednesday but it works great for me :-)

    ReplyDelete