Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm sorry that I have not posted anything in a long time. I can't seem to get a moment to rest lately, let alone take time to string together coherent and meaningful thoughts for a blog post. I only have 12 days left in Mexico, and I am trying to make the most of each moment. I'm exhausted, but in a good and satisfying way.

Right now we are in the middle of a staff retreat and I am loving it. I am processing through everything that I am learning and I hope to put together a little reflection post within the next couple of days. Reflecting on the retreat, the past two years in Mexico, and this whole season that is coming to a close.

P.S. I may have done something a little crazy the other week... pictures to come! (Sorry to leave you hanging is suspense! Hint, hint!)

No comments:

Post a Comment