Monday, April 18, 2011

Danzare, Cantare...

I'm sorry for the inconsistency in my blogging lately. Life has been busy, busy, busy and blogging tends to be the first thing to go. Sorry about that. But that's enough apologizing, because I am excited to post some pictures that I took of the CHD girlies last week!

Every Thursday night CHD has a little worship service for all of the kids at the home, and each week a different dorm is in charge of leading it. Last week it was the little girls' turn, and there was no way that I was going to miss their performance! They are so precious! Seeing their beaming faces as they enthusiastically sang and danced along with the songs made my heart swell with pride and love! A joyful smile was plastered on my face, but all the while I was trying to hold back the tears that were welling up in my eyes at the thought of leaving these dear, sweet girls.
Marta and I getting ready for the show...

Dancing and singing for Jesus!


These pictures don't do justice to the joy and excitement that was in each of their faces!


After the show...

A beautiful sunset was the perfect ending to the night!

(Title Translation: "I will dance, I will sing...")

2 comments:

  1. They will miss you too! You are having a strong impact on their young lives. God is beyond good.

    Love you, Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute ;) my heart hurts for you knowing you have to say goodbye soon...I know exactly what that feels like! praying for you and can't wait to see you June 4! :) -Jess M (not sure why it says Jessi??)

    ReplyDelete