Thursday, April 28, 2011

Weekend Excursion

Tomorrow I am headed off on a little adventure! Six of us will be flying into Mexico City and then hopping on a bus to the city of Pechuca. We are going there for the wedding of our dear friend and fellow B2B staffer, Tere. I am so excited to celebrate this joyous event with her and to be able to explore a new city! Some of my favorite memories of living in Mexico have been the times where I have explored new places and seen new parts of this beautiful country and culture. I can't wait to see what the weekend has in store!

For the next three days I will be off the map, but early next week I plan to write a nice long post, complete with pictures of the town and the wedding! So stay tuned... and please pray for safety in our travels.

Over and out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment