Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dear Nigeria...

Dear Nigeria,


It would be really great if we could get some power soon so that I could update my blog.


Thank you,


Jessica

***


Ok, we are now entering our 3rd day without power. I know that I owe all of you loyal blog followers a good update since I am 2 days behind, but sadly it will have to wait a bit longer. I am able to connect to the internet right now because we have the generator on, but even with the gen the internet has been touch and go. Hopefully it will be stronger tomorrow becuase I have been taking some beautiful pictures of the colors of Nigeria that I am very excited to share with you. In the meantime, please know that I am safe and even though I feel very worn out, it was a truly wonderful day with the kids at OLA. Have I mentioned how much I love them? I will leave you tonight with a precious picture of sweet Ogice (O-gee-chey).

1 comment:

  1. We are ready to leave boys camp and just read your blogs. You are in our hearts and thoughts every day. Love you very much.

    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete