Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Cup Overflows

Today my heart feels so full! We went to the OLA (Our Lady's of Apostle) children's home and I loved every minute with those precious children. I can't wait to get back there on Saturday! When we arrived we helped with bath time (pictures below) and then spent the rest of the afternoon playing with the kids! There is one girl that has captured my heart. Her name is Claire and she is deaf and blind. She spends most of her days laying in her bed seeing only shadows. When I saw her my heart broke for her and as I sat next to her, holding her hands and rubbing her back, with tears silently running down my cheeks, all I wanted was for her to know that one day she will be in Heaven with Jesus and she will see brillant colors, hear the angels singing and hear her Creator declare that she is beautiful and loved beyond comprehension. What a joyous day in Heaven that will be! Please pray for Claire tonight, that she will feel joy and love as she lies in her bed. That in her mind she will get a glimpse of the mavelous home that awaits her.

...OLA Children's Home...





...Getting dressed after bath time...











No comments:

Post a Comment