Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Few New Friends

Meet Mary. She has the most gorgeous smile and big beautiful eyes that make your heart melt.


Meet Kenny. He has such a joyful spirit and it just as cute as can be! He only has one leg, but that never stops him from flying around the home with a smile on his face. He has learned to crawl and I believe that this boy will always be able to do anything that he sets his mind too!


Meet Hope. She is a ball full of energy and always ready to play! I have yet to see her without that infectious smile beaming from her face!


Meet Mary ("Little Mary"). I love watching her becuase she makes the funniest, most adorable faces. She is very quiet, with the sweetest little spirit.



Friends come in many shapes and sizes! ... For instance...


Meet Ellie. Yesterday we went to the wildlife refuge and I met Ellie the Elephant, haha original, I know! Ok, so she is not one of the kids from OLA, but I did really enjoy her and wanted to post about her somewhere! :)

1 comment: