Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hillcrest

Yesterday we went to visit Hillcrest School. I have looked at Hillcrest's website many times, so it was very surreal to actually be there! The campus was much bigger than I expected and I loved seeing some of the classrooms and hearing about all the school has to offer! Let me give you a short virtual tour...


The High School Building



Science Classroom for High School



Middle School Building

Upper Elementary Building

Hillcrest opened over 60 years ago and started much like SMCA (where I teach now in Mexico). Here is a picture of the original school, which is now used as the music classroom.

The campus is also complete with staff housing, a track, soccer fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, a volley ball court, a football field, and an auditorium. See, much larger than I thought!

***

Today was a wonderful day spent with the kids from OLA! I can't wait to tell you all about it, but it will have to wait because I am exhausted right now and am looking forward to a good night of rest! I pray you are having a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. We love the updates and are getting to understand the ministry there much more as you share your experiences. It is fun to see you each day and see Nigeria through your eyes.

    Love you very much, Dad and Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete