Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Roommates


These are my roommates, Becca (middle) and Hope (left). They are wonderful- absolutely, positively, wonderful! This picture was taken at Becca's bridal shower in the beginning of the month. I felt the sudden urge to post this picture because very soon the three of us will begin three separate journeys and I will miss living with them so much.

In 2 weeks Becca is getting married, thus moving out to live with her husband- I suppose that makes sense. :) However, I will miss peeking out of my bedroom door to see what she is up to and being able to talk to her at random times throughout the day. Then, in a few months I will be moving out and leaving Hope. I will dearly miss all of our kitchen chats that we have had recently. :)

That's all for today. I am just feeling a bit nostalgic...

Thanks for stopping in! Remember to sign up for my GIVEAWAY that ends tomorrow night!

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you too Jess! Let's not think about that for a bit longer, okay? What a great kitchen chat we had tonight about blogging.. you have spurred me on sista!

    ReplyDelete