Monday, February 28, 2011

100

Today I am writing my 100th post! (Applause, applause) I'd like to thank The Academy... ha ha :)

I could have arrived here a lot faster if I had gotten on this everyday-blogging-kick a bit sooner! Also, too bad it wasn't last Monday, since that was our 100th day of school. Oh, well, better late than never!

On the theme of 100, my students have created the "Guinness Book of SMCA Records"... 100's style! One day last week we finished up our Anatomy lesson early, and since I had not really done anything to commemorate the 100th day of school, I decide to let my kiddos join Miss Ruby's class in the record setting. It was also fun to get outside and give my students some semblance of a PE class. Here is what they came up with:

Alonna jumped rope 100 times in a row...



Luke dribbled the basketball through his legs 100 times in a row...



Josh circled the pole 100 times on his Rip Stick...



Mark kicked the football 100 feet (literally 100 of his feet counted out)...



Way to go SMCA kids!

And me? What did I do 100 times? Well, I am glad you asked!

I POSTED 100 BLOGS!! :) Not nearly as athletic, but still an accomplishment I would like to think!

Hasta Luego~

1 comment:

  1. You are 100 times sweeter than words can describe. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete