Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Girls are Back!

The week of Becca and Rodo's wedding has arrived! Woo hoo! This means that the week has been filled with the arrivals of many wonderful people who are coming to celebrate this joyous occasion. My dear friends Kenzi and Abby have arrived, which means that for the first time in 2 years, all of the nannies are reunited!

A bit of background info: Before I joined the B2B staff as a SMCA teacher, I served John and Corrie Guckenberger as their nanny for the summer of 2008. This summer was fantastic! Full of growth, learning, serving and solid friendships. What more could I ask for?! :)

Back to the present: I absolutely love these girls and we had a blast tonight catching up on each others lives. It has been a while since I have laughed so hard. Laughter is just good for the soul. Tonight my heart just feels full of joy from the friends that God has blessed me with here in Mexico. I didn't snap any photos tonight, but I thought it would be fun to pull out some oldies but goodies and give you a glimpse into my nanny days!

=The Nannies of Summer 2008=

(below... Corrie, this one's for you!)




Becca, sweet friend, you are getting married in two days!!! WAHOO!



So that is where my adventure in Mexico began (well, actually a bit before that... but that's a story for another day).

What a great summer and what a fabulous weekend ahead of us!

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture.....
    Are you jonin'?

    Miss you and enjoy everyone during this fun wedding weekend. Tell them all hello and miss them all a ton!

    ReplyDelete