Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Goin' to Carolina In My Mind

It is officially Spring Break, and unlike James Taylor, I'm not just going to Carolina in mind... I'm actually going there! I cashed in my frequent flyer miles, and tomorrow I am headed out to Charlotte, North Carolina!

I announced earlier this year that I will not be returning to SMCA in the Fall. For a while now, I have been praying about what God has for me next. I still do not know what the future holds, but doors continue to open in Charlotte, so I am moving forward in that direction. I am excited to see what will come of this week! I am praying for confirmation and clarity about whether or not this is the location that God has in store for me next.

I have a full week ahead of me- job interview, apartment hunting, exploring the city, and eating as much Panera as possible! Yay! I'm excited (and now hungry because I am thinking of Panera)! :)

Please pray for safe travels and my time in Los Estados Unidos!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun Jess and good luck! I will be praying that you have abundant peace about which direction to head. Also, I am eating panera right now...ironically :)

    ReplyDelete