Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pine Lake

I have said for days now that I would be posting about my time in Charlotte. Well, it is now time for that post. I have been waiting because I wanted to be able to write that...

I GOT THE JOB!!

Wahoo! It was actually offered to me last Thursday, but today I officially accepted! Next year I will be teaching 6th Grade Social Studies at Pine Lake Preparatory! I am so excited!! I feel so overwhelming blessed by the way that all of the details have fallen into place. This job is a true blessing from the Lord!

Here are a few drive-by snaps that I took of the school, MY school! :) Sorry that they are not the best quality. While I was actually spending time in the school I didn't have my camera on me, so I literally took these from my car one day as I was passing through.

Welcome to PLP! The front entrance...


The Middle School is shown on the left and the Upper School (High School) is on the right...

The Middle School...
It still feels so unreal to me that I will be teaching here next year!
I am so excited!! I know that I have probably said that many times already, but it is so true. The way that God opened each door makes me so confident that this is where I am supposed to be next year. I am thrilled to see all that is in store! Also, a huge thanks to everyone who has been praying for me throughout this whole process. Your prayers are a blessing and a gift in my life.

My heart is so full of joy!

PS- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! You bring such joy, encouragement and blessing to all who know you. I admire your servant's heart, selfless love and contagious joy. I pray that you felt immensely loved today! I wish I was there to celebrate with you! I love you!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jessica! Wonderful news! How many students will you be having in the classroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! What an incredible opportunity! That school looks like a DREAM!!! You are going to be fantastic- can't wait to hear how things develop in the coming months for you! We will have to find a way to get to PLP for our little man's 6th grade year, because I am convinced you are going to be the BEST! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jessica! They are blessed to have you! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jess! So excited for you!! Can't wait to hear more about your plans! The school looks absolutely beautiful! What a great place to live and teach!

    ReplyDelete