Monday, March 7, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Arguello

What a wonderful weekend! The rain held off, all the details came together and Becca and Rodolfo are officially and happily married! Yippee!

I snapped a quick photo with the beautiful bride right before the ceremony... our final picture as official roomies!

She is stunning! The bridesmaids prayed over her before she walked down the aisle to meet her groom.

This is the lasso, which is the traditional Mexican symbol of unity and being bound together in Christ. I loved how Becca and Rodo incorporated both of their cultures into the wedding. It was a beautiful picture of how their different lives and cultures have meshed together to become one.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" I love Rodo's fist pump here! He is so excited!

"You may kiss the bride..." Now that is what I call a kiss!

Mr. & Mrs. Arguello!! They're married!!

The reception- everything came together to perfectly! I have never seen the campus look so beautiful!




Their first dance as husband and wife. It was so picturesque with the palm trees in the background.

These girls have become some of my dearest friends over the past 2 years. I love them so much and cherish our last few months together. Here's to you, single ladies (and our newly married Becca)!

All of the B2B staff women! My, there are a lot of us! What an amazing group of women!

And let the fun begin! The reception was a blast! The band was amazing and we salsa danced the night away! At one point the band started throwing out balloons, noise makers, necklaces, glasses, hats, costumes... it was hilarious!
What a grand, joyous celebration! I was so thankful to be a part of it all. It truly filled my heart with joy to see Becca absolutely glowing all day. At the reception she said to me, "I have never seen such a beautiful reception, I can't believe that it is mine! I am so blessed!" Well Becca, we are so blessed to have you in our lives! :)

And they lived happily ever after...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Jess!! Looks like your friend is blessed to have people like you around her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING PICTURES..... I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE SOME. IT LOOKED AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see these pictures of Rodo, I am reminded of how God maintains the cause of the orphan. What a powerful picture to see Rodo's joy and exuberence. God's promises are true.

    What a great day! Love you sweetie! Dad

    ReplyDelete